Which GPS for a Tucson

I am taking delivery of a new Tucson CDX this weekend.. does anyone have any recommendations fo a GPS system that works well with the Tucson.. what abourt Garmin 2610.. any thoughts.. nick belfast

Reply to
nick.rogers

I have seen many people at rv.net that are very pleased with the 2610.

Check

for a ton of good information. SinceI don't really need street level mapping, I use a Garmin GPSMap76CSwith the default highway map and it works great. Of course, with anAccent there isn't a lot of room to mount much of anything extra onthe dash.

Reply to
Raoul

I am using a Garmin Streetpilot III which I had in my Elantra for two years before I got my Tucson. It fits nicely in the area above the radio/climate control on the Tucson.

Reply to
Vox Populi