Which GPS for a Tucson

I am taking delivery of a new Tucson CDX this weekend.. does anyone have any recommendations fo a GPS system that works well with the Tucson.. what abourt Garmin 2610.. any thoughts..
nick belfast
On 14 Sep 2005 13:22:48 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@northdown.gov.uk wrote:

I have seen many people at rv.net that are very pleased with the 2610.
Check http://gpsinformation.net/ for a ton of good information. Since I don't really need street level mapping, I use a Garmin GPSMap76CS with the default highway map and it works great. Of course, with an Accent there isn't a lot of room to mount much of anything extra on the dash.

years before I got my Tucson. It fits nicely in the area above the radio/climate control on the Tucson.