1981 - 83

Hi,
Im after an Isuzu I-Mark tail light from 1981 to 83 from a coupe.... does anyone know where I can find this?
thanks Daniel

Daniel,
You must go to ebay and browse around "parts and accessories for Isuzu. I have seen I Mark tail lights there many times and sometimes at very cheap prices. Good Luck. Ernie