Need: 70-83 280ZX stop/tail light socket

Does anyone know where I can get a (new or [good] used) stop/tail light bulb socket (this is the plastic socket with 3 wires--black, grn/wht & grn/yel) for a 1979 280ZX? If so, please email me at: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com TIA

Reply to
Fred Jones

geotek

i have some stuff like that, go to this link, bud.

This was made for another buyer, but he backed out.

--Dogma

Reply to
Dogma420