1995 Isuzu Trooper - Rear Power Locks

The power locks on one of my rear doors (drivers side) is no longer locking/unlocking with either the key or with the driver console. Does anyone have any idea if this is a DIY job and where I could find the motor
to replace? Is removing the door panel (and correctly reinstalling so it doesn't rattle) doable?
Thanks in advance
I have the same problem on my 92 LS Trooper. Both of my rear windor regulators went bad and were replaced. I think the door lock failure may be linked to the repair job from the window regulator. I decided to just live with it. It is inconvenient, but most of the time, it is not important to unlock my back right door. I just leave it locked. If I need to open it, I unlock and relock it manually.
Regards, Eric
ghm wrote:

Does
motor
so it

Both of my rear door locks eventually quit. When I took it into the shop, they told me Isuzu parts alone would cost about $400, so they sent it to a guy who put an aftermarket system in there. Locks work great, and it only cost $200.
I needed them, but if you don't, you might try living with it.
As far as doing it yourself, it depends on if your comfortable taking off door panels and working with very difficult to reach gizmos. I've done it before, and it's a real pain in the ass.
Pagan