1999 Isuzu Rodeo, Rear Window Wiper Not Working

Has anyone experienced this problem? Is the motor for the rear wiper broken? My Rodeo has 88,1000 miles. Should I forget getting the rear wiper fixed?

Reply to
Wilson Kwan

I have seen these stop working when the rear water tank is empty.

Wils> Has anyone experienced this problem? Is the motor for the rear wiper

Reply to
Kaz