Isuzu rodeo 1999

Hi

I have a rodeo 1999 and it's meke a sound like some thing hit's the differential, it's sound when I press the gas and when I stop, always is in very low speed, likes some thing is loose.

Is some one knows why?

Best Regards

Reply to
Eduardo S via CarKB.com

Bad U-Joints perhaps?

Reply to
miles

Sounds like the slip joint needs to be greased. Not real hard to do. For info on this, go here:

Took me a tad more tha 1 hour to do it.remeber to block the wheels!Andy

Reply to
<texaseitz