4JX1 Campbelt Change, what else?

My 1998 UK 3.0L Turbo Diesel Trooper will need a cambelt replacement soon.
What else should be replaced? Water Pump? Tentioner? Pulleys
If anyone has had it done by a main dealer what did they do?
Is it a DIY job. I do most of the servicing myself and have access to technical knowlegable people if needed. Access looks goof but I have not done before>
Any info apprecriated.
TIA
David