98 4 cyl spark plug location

I cannot locate the spark plugs on my 98 4 cyl isuzu, I need to change them, can anyone tell me where on the engine they are located? Thanks

There's a piece of black plastic running down the center of the valve cover...remove this and the spark plugs are in wells below. These are embedded deep in the head and the spark plug boots can be a pain to remove / replace. After gapping, use a piece of 1/4 vacuum hose on the end of the new spark plugs to hand start them to avoid crossthreading, use some dielectric grease on the boots, and use some anti-seize to keep the threads from galling. Hope this info helps....some of it was learned the hard way.
Good luck