'99 Trooper FS (maybe)

I have been thinking about selling my Trooper and getting a more civilized 4X4. Old age, doncha know.
It is a Performance model with 32+K miles. Heated leather power
seats, plus all the extras that came with the Performance package. Running boards and new tires. Isuzu factory extended warranty to August, 2006. Red Rock mica red. Pictures available via email.
Located in Houston. If I decide to part with it I will want a firm $10,500.
I have been thinking about selling my Trooper and getting a more civilized 4X4. Old age, doncha know.
It is a Performance model with 32+K miles. Heated leather power seats, plus all the extras that came with the Performance package. Running boards and new tires. Isuzu factory extended warranty to August, 2006. Red Rock mica red. Pictures available via email.
Located in Houston. If I decide to part with it I will want a firm $10,500.
What Qualifies as more civilised?

Civilised?? (hmmm, Brit spelling) How 'bout a Land Rover?
Actually, when I posted that, I had been looking at '03 4x4 Ford Expeditions. Like'em a lot. Certainly not as off-road capable as the Trooper, which I almost never do, but much more comfortable and refined. Don't want to pay for one though.
I am keeping the Trooper, with which I have a love hate relationship.
Max

OK, since you are thinking about selling it, I am thinking about buying it.
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:35:47 -0500, Max Tindell