'99 Trooper FS (maybe)

I have been thinking about selling my Trooper and getting a more civilized 4X4. Old age, doncha know.

It is a Performance model with 32+K miles. Heated leather power seats, plus all the extras that came with the Performance package. Running boards and new tires. Isuzu factory extended warranty to August, 2006. Red Rock mica red. Pictures available via email.

Located in Houston. If I decide to part with it I will want a firm $10,500.

Reply to
Max Tindell

I have been thinking about selling my Trooper and getting a more civilized 4X4. Old age, doncha know.

It is a Performance model with 32+K miles. Heated leather power seats, plus all the extras that came with the Performance package. Running boards and new tires. Isuzu factory extended warranty to August, 2006. Red Rock mica red. Pictures available via email.

Located in Houston. If I decide to part with it I will want a firm $10,500.

Reply to
Max Tindell

What Qualifies as more civilised?

Reply to
rnf2

Reply to
Dave

Civilised?? (hmmm, Brit spelling) How 'bout a Land Rover?

Actually, when I posted that, I had been looking at '03 4x4 Ford Expeditions. Like'em a lot. Certainly not as off-road capable as the Trooper, which I almost never do, but much more comfortable and refined. Don't want to pay for one though.

I am keeping the Trooper, with which I have a love hate relationship.

Max

Reply to
Max Tindell