99 Trooper Value?

After much debate in my head, I've decided I am going to put my 99 Trooper S up for sale. I love the vehicle (everything about it is great except the gas mileage, but I was willing to live with it as a trade off for reliability), it has just become impracticle, as of late, for my wife and I to keep two large vehicles, and the minivan won (more seating room). Question is: How much can I get for my Trooper? Is there a market for them in the Midwest? I know what Edmunds, KBB, and NADA (which, by the way, are all very different) say but are people buying them?

Trooper has/is: 50k miles, 2 tires are newer (other 2 ok), new rear brakes, trailer hitch and wiring (which I added last year when I bought the Trooper), tinted rear windows, am/fm/cd. (Around 40k miles I changed out the fluids in the differentials and tranny and had an alignment done...just an FYI of some maintenance since I bought it a year ago)

Reply to
99trooper

Pick up a copy of SUV Trader in your area and see what they are being listed at. 40K before changing all the fluids is a bit long for me.

12K-15K if I tow with a vehicle, 20K tops if I do not. It's cheap insurance.
Reply to
miles