FS: '99 Isuzu Trooper (Houston) just $2.00...

...a pound.
$9,000
This Trooper is the Performance model. I purchased it new in August, 1999. It has only 38K miles, and also has 26 months remaining on a
7yr/100K factory Isuzu extended warranty. New Timberline A/T tires.
Color is Red Rock Mica
Serviced according to factory schedule. All service records. Dent in larger cargo door.
Standard Equipment: Air Conditioning Aluminum/Alloy Wheels AM/FM/Cassette Audio System Antilock Brakes Automatic Locking Hubs (4WD) Bucket Seats Center Console Cruise Control Dual Front Airbag Restraints Intermittent Wipers Keyless Entry System Power Brakes Power Door Locks Power Steering Power Windows Rear Step Bumper Rear Window Defroster Rear Window Wiper Skid Plates Tachometer Tilt Steering Wheel Tinted Glass Velour/Cloth Seats 16 Inch Wheels 3.5L V6 DOHC 24V FI Engine Optional Equipment: Privacy Glass Power Passenger Seat Limited Slip Differential Power Driver Seat Running Boards AM/FM/Cassette/CD Audio System Heated Front Seats Automatic 4-Speed Transmission Power Heated Mirrors Leather Steering Wheel Compact Disc Changer Fog Lights Leather Seats
On Mon, 24 May 2004 07:03:15 -0500, Max Tindell
Could I get 2 pounds? I'll mail you a money order for $4.00. Send me a fog light. ;-)
(Sorry Max, couldn't pass it up)

LOL! Well, I guess I asked for that. Fair offer, though I'll have to pass. The new owner might miss the fog light.
Cheers,
Max
On Mon, 24 May 2004 13:20:49 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

If ( or did you?I missed it) had asked 1st,I think it would have been cool or ok to post it here.....

On Mon, 24 May 2004 07:03:15 -0500, Max Tindell

Umm Why sale it here? Even if it is a nice truck/suv?

On Tue, 25 May 2004 01:32:56 -0700, "DonF"
To give friends/acquaintances 1st shot?

Rick Bowen TSRA Life Member
Ok.