'99 Isuzu Trooper (Houston) just $2.00...

Max Tindell wrote

$9,000

check out

select the "private party value" and condition "Good" which assumes no visual blemishes (ok, you listed dent but I ignore it for now...) .. price comes to 8520

would you be willing to drive the car to s.florida and pay your own way to houston?

Reply to
Joe Isuzu

No way, Jose.

You need to go back and figure in the options and the add for low mileage. I just did it using

and came up with $9790.

The vehicle has 38K miles. 26 months remaining on an Isuzu extended warranty. 4 new tires. Here are the options:

Optional Equipment: ? Privacy Glass ? Power Passenger Seat ? Limited Slip Differential ? Power Driver Seat ? Running Boards ? AM/FM/Cassette/CD Audio System ? Heated Front Seats ? Automatic 4-Speed Transmission ? Power Heated Mirrors ? Leather Steering Wheel ? Compact Disc Changer ? Fog Lights ? Leather Seats

In a word: no

Reply to
Max Tindell

Max Tindell wrote

well, you did not offer any type of compromise, not even suggesting split and I must point out that you did not even consider I may accept your full asking price and the cost of a 1-way airline ticket to houston is only a couple hundred bucks

are you really that inflexible as your message would appear to paint you?

no give and take?

Reply to
Joe Isuzu

Actually, I did not recognize your post as an offer tendered. Rather more as disputing the KBB value of the vehicle.

Really moot, as I traded it in on another vehicle today.

I had mixed feelings about disposing of it. Sort of a love-hate relationship. I never used it to its potential. It was scrupulously maintained.

Max

Reply to
Max Tindell