Hombre hard to shift

It is getting increasingly difficult to get my 96 Isuzu Hombre into 1st, 2nd, 5th and reverse. Is this a sign that the clutch assembly needs to be replaced? If it does, should the flywheel be resurfaced
at the same time? Thanks 8)
hobbits wrote:

Or out of adjustment. Also could be incorrect oil viscosity and as the weather becomes cooler the issue becomes greater.
I usually replace the flywheel and throwout bearing when replacing the clutch. For the cost of the flywheel its worth it because of the labor involved. As long as you're replacing the cluth, replacing the flywheel is a good idea as well.