rodeo 2001 multiple cilynder ignition malfunction p0300

hi folks , I?ve changed myself the right head cilynder (1,3,5 cilynders bank#1) couple days ago and my car is not working properly. the code reader shows "multiple cilynder ignition malfunction"(p0300). I setted the timing belt like in the manual. everything seems it?s in his place but I got no sparks on 2,4,6 cilynders spark-plugs 1,3,5 are working. When I get out the coil 1,2,3 the cilynders 2,4,6 start to work. can you tell what?s wrong and how can I fix it? 8O

Reply to
winy-l