Rodeo Head bolts help needed!

I need advice on my 1996 Rodeo 3.2 SOHC, 96K. I am changing the head gasket, can I get away with reusing the bolts? Anyone has done that? I know they should be changed according to manual, but I talked to Honda
guys and they reuse theirs as they are supposedly very well made (even though tech manual says otherwise) Can I do that with Isuzu bolts? THey are $10 a piece for a total of $160 for the two heads. Can't find them cheaper aftermarket. Thanks for the advice!