Service manul for Isuzu 3.5 Trooper

Does anyone know where I can download a service manual for the 3.5 Isuzu Trooper of the internet?

Same q for a Trooper 3.2 gas, V6, 1994!
isuzu wrote:

Haynes 1641 ? covers the engine. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.
What is Haynes 1641? If is a brand which I do not know, please get me further with infos! In my dreams I find a page on Internet so I can download the manual (or at least I can order). Rgrds, Isuzu
isuzu wrote:

Haynes Automotive Repair Manuals. Isuzu Pick-ups & Trooper 1981 thru 1991 2wd and 4wd. Four-cylinder inline and V6 gasoline engines. (As far as I know this is the same engine you have in a newer model) Haynes number 1641, ISBN 1 85010 790 4 http://www.haynes.com / I've got mine through amazon.com second hand. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.
--
The Meeting Place for Photography
http://www.fotograaf.com