Service manul for Isuzu 3.5 Trooper

Does anyone know where I can download a service manual for the 3.5 Isuzu Trooper of the internet?

Reply to
Battered Sav

Same q for a Trooper 3.2 gas, V6, 1994!

Reply to
isuzu

Haynes 1641 ? covers the engine. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets

What is Haynes 1641? If is a brand which I do not know, please get me further with infos! In my dreams I find a page on Internet so I can download the manual (or at least I can order). Rgrds, Isuzu

Reply to
isuzu

Haynes Automotive Repair Manuals. Isuzu Pick-ups & Trooper 1981 thru 1991 2wd and 4wd. Four-cylinder inline and V6 gasoline engines. (As far as I know this is the same engine you have in a newer model) Haynes number 1641, ISBN 1 85010 790 4

I've got mine through amazon.com second hand. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets

Found this on their site. So there is a new one. Maybe you should try one of those.

ISUZU P/N - Manual Title

47017 - Isuzu Rodeo, Amigo & Honda Passport: Rodeo, '91 thru '02, Amigo '89 thru '94 and ?98 thru ?02, Passport '95 thru '02 47020 - Trooper & Pick-up, all gasoline models Pick-up, '81 thru '93; Trooper, '84 thru '91

Kind regards, Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets