1988 Isuzu Trooper

I have a problem,my Trooper started smoking really bad,but I have oil in it.It also started running really rough and I lost about a half gallon of water.I would like to know if anyone might be able to tell me what it might be. thank you.

Reply to
scorpionv

You didn't tell which engine. Could be a blown headgasket but that is a very wild guess without additional info. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets