Speedometer ??

I recall a thread here regarding the little plastic piece at the end of the speedo cable that goes into the tranny. I can't find it in my archives and
I need to replace it in my '95 Rodeo/Passport 3.8L.
What is the actual name of the part and can it be found at NAPA or other aftermarket suppliers or do I need to go to the dealer.
Thanks, Bill
DollarBill wrote:

Check here: www.hondaautomotiveparts.com
Aaron
would you be refering to the driven speedometer gear ? is your speedometer not functioning ? maybe sped sensor failure? ASE certified transmission tech ...dont replace you car computer have it rebuilt ask me snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net