Technical manual Isuzu Trooper ?

Hi there,
I am looking for the technical manual for : - Isuzu Trooper 3.0 Or : - Opel Monterey 3.0
Thanks for any help, Pat

Is the service for Montereys bad in France too? I'm desperate, thinking of taking mine to Verona Italy for an Isuzu service. These Opel idiots in Vienna don't even use the right synthetic oil 5W-30, they put in the cheap 10W-40!
--
madiba

how about this
http://tinyurl.com/35xgc