Transmission swap

I have a 1996 Isuzu Rodeo 4WD with 3.2l engine. I want to replace the existing automatic transmission with a 5 speed manual. Besides having to add the clutch pedal is this a bolt in job or will a lot of other parts have to be change too. I have done this before on a Chevy van and had to modify cross members and get a custom drive shaft. Having to do things like this would make the project not worthwhile to me.
TIA
Jimmie