High idle problem with my 1994 Isuzu Rodeo (3.2L)

My Rodeo is idling really high one minute (1500 to 2000rpm) then it goes back to almost normal the next. When the accelerator is pressed the engine doesn't want to return to normal idle. The throttle spring return normally when done by hand. Has anyone else had this problem before?

Thanks!!!

Reply to
Micah

Do you frequently have a fuel smell outside the vehicle after you have gone for a drive?

Reply to
Nathan Burton