2000 TJ Blower motor

Hey guys,

Just wondering if you know of a good place, preferably in Canada, where I'd be able to get a new Blower Motor for my TJ. Now it isn't working at all, and this is after changing the resistor, which I thought was the problem. I called the local dealership for a blower motor....beleive it or not, the crooks want $250 for one...Is that crazy or what??

I've been searching online, and most places carry blower motor for YJs, CJs, XJs, etc....would one of these work?? Thanks for the info...winter's just around the corner...

Reply to
Shazam

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III