1963 300se coupe what is it worth??

I am looking to sell my w112 chassis 300se coupe. Beautiful black car with red interior. What are these cars worth? Thanks:)

On 6 dc 2007, 02:39, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (:\) :\)) wrote:

Hello dear porshapo. Hope you are fine.
Something VERY important on this car is how does the air suspension works.... Very expensive fees to fix it... (May be one of the reason you prefer sell it...) Please: send me some pictures(exterior, interior and motor) from your 300SE. I can tell you about your car. My mail is: make_love_not_war snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.fr
Have a nice day, sincerely, Jrme.