1992 aftermarket stereo

    Hi,     Looking to dump the stock Becker in my 190e...going with and Alpine mp3 player. What I need is a wiring diagram for the connections
that need to be made... Thanks for reading this post...
B F Rollins II
1963 220 (now history) Blue/Grey
1981 240d (body cancer claimed this one ) Ivory/Brown 192k
1992 300sl 68000 Black/Black
1992 190e Black/ Grey (daily driver)
You don't need a wiring diagram because you will need to replace the o.e. speakers as well. The Alpine unit has a four ohm impedance output intended to reach four ohm coaxial speakers. O.E. junk speakers ar 1.2 ohms and not a match. You will want to wire the new speakers directly. DO NOT TAKE THE WIRES OFF THE O.E.ROTARY FADER ON THE CONSOLE. There is an electronic fader built into the Alpine head unit. The dirt-collecting rotary fader is rated at a max of 50 watts. P.

http://www.zared.com/Business/Transportation_and_Logistics/Trucking/Truck_Parts_and_Repair/Aftermarket /
your link didn't open for me. could you confirm the address? Thx
http://www.zared.com/Business/Transportation_and_Logistics/Trucking/Truck_Parts_and_Repair/Aftermarket /