1994 E320 Door Lock /Alarm Out of Synch?

I believe windows should come down when key held in unlock position, but when I turn key to unlock position and hold, windows go "up"...if they are down! Also alarm will sound if door is opened.

Now if I lock the doors and hold key in lock position windows go down! And they should go up!

What is wrong with this car? thanks all

Reply to
georged335

Did you just have the painted or the door handles removed?

Does this happen on both sides? Or just one side?

Sounds like the tumblers are swapped left to right.......

Reply to
Karl