500SEC intermittent fuel fault

500 SEC wouldn't start , except when spraying aerostart down inlet. RAA came & juggled silver relays & it started. got home, started a few times
no worries, then no go. I tried moving small silver relays (2 at rear quite warm). No go, unless with aerostart. According to my Cd manual, these relays are seats & fans. Any clues pls?
Mac
Electric fuel pump has a relay. Cold start system has a thermo/time relay. Old car, old relays; old relays get "tired" and fail.
Take the car to an independent M-B shop that can diagnose, not guess at, the problem and repair it. And be careful when using starter fluid it can flash back - into your face.