Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Sensor bank 1 ML320 1999
Does it run down the passenger side or the drivers side?

300SE Problem Help
I have a 300SE 1993 3200cc Petrol and recently when I try to start with the key it will not activate the starter although the gear lever is in the Park position, then when it does eventually start It...
1
1

Mercedes Benz - 100 Years (Laserdisc + DVD) Video on eBay...
Listing 270257644023. Rare Japanese import LD that comes with a DVD as well. Haven't seen anything like this before...

How clear should the exhaust be from a 240D?
I have an old thread called Oil Spots on an Air Filter that is in the process of being deleted " Error! newsgroup server responded: Bad article number," so I'll take over here. I have used the...
8
8

Does anyone have a picture of the location of the oxygen sensors on a 1999 ,ml320? Im looking for "Sensor bank 1 sensor 2". I have 4 trouble codes ,all leading to that sensor.,,-DVSOG
Does anyone have a picture of the location of the oxygen sensors on a 1999 ml320? Im looking for "Sensor bank 1 sensor 2". I have 4 trouble codes all leading to that sensor. -DVSOG

96 c280: no air from blower, no LCD display
With no warning or previous symptoms, the 96 c280 stopped blowing air, and there is nothing on the LCD climate control display. Any thoughts as to where to start with a diagnosis? Thanks! Dave O
2
2

Aluminum Wheels Look Like Steel
I bought a 1984 300D parts car that has aluminum wheels that look like the steel wheel that you see with hub caps. Are they anything special? Thanks
4
4

Tires for the 300TD
We've had some discussions on tires here recently, but I'm curious what people have found to be good tires for the 300TD. Mine's a '79 123 body. It has Michelin Xs on it now, ancient I'm sure and I...
1
1

start lockout switch 300SE
I have a 300SE 1993 3200cc Petrol and recently when I try to start with the key it will not activate the starter although the gear lever is in the Park position, then when it does eventually start It...

shop in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area
We are looking for an independent mechanic in the Minneapolis St. Paul, MN area to service my C230 Mercedes. I can't afford to go to the dealership and $ 1,500.00 a visit. Thank you.

300DS problems. Big and small.
=9284 300SD. 250k miles. I picked this car up recently and have been sorting through the problems. I changed the oil and adjusted the valves. Did a lot of the little stuff like fixing the door...
14
14

selling advice in Canada
Hi Group. I'm selling my grandfather's 1984 380SE and was curious if anyone had any advice on the best place to list. I'm in Ottawa, Canada, and it would be helpful to learn if there are any clubs or...
6
6

PICS: Another Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren BITES THE DUST
Some Arab in Qatar really did a number on this on All pics and story -
1
1

UK 270 CDI Estate 2002 Advice required
Hi Group Im thinking of buying a 270 cdi estate 2002 with about 70000 miles on the clock Has anyone any experience with this car. I have an old E series estate which I love but its so heavy on fuel Im...
1
1

1973 280 project or parts
Great old car...sentimental family history...belonged to WW2 grandad, has driven San Francisco to Maryland (where it now is). It has rust on edges of wheel wells and front floor (seams), so it is...
1
1