'81 300D - Ft. Laud

I have a 4dr 300D '81. Runs well but just found a radiator leak. New tires, new converted a/c (R134). Some body rust. I don't need this car anymore
however I want to sell it to someone who will care for it as much as we did. I guess my qestions are
1- how much should I ask for this car? (175K+miles) 2- Anyone interested in it(Local of course) ft. Lauderdale, fl. area
Realistically I just want to recover the cost of the A/C convertion as well as the new tire and alignment I just did to it. Approx ($1300). Would that be resonable?
Thanks to all in advance.
BC Remove NOJUNK from Email for responses via email.
If the car is in decent condition other than the rust, you might get $1300 out of it. I just bought an '81 300TD Turbo with 205k in very good condition for $2000 with very minor rust and a few minor problems.

tires,
did. I

well as

be
Offer it on Ebay, typical prices are in the range you desire. j.
NIFFOCBT wrote:

Say not the struggle nought availeth The tires and the air conditioner are vain, The buyer faints not, nor faileth, And as Mercs have been, Mercs remain. If buyers were dupes, sellers may be liars; It may be, in yon rust concealed, Your buyers chase e'en now the Benz, And, but for you, possess the 300D. For while the tires roll, vainly breaking, Seem here no painful inch to gain, Far back through creaks in muffler making Comes silent, flooding in, the main. And not by German windows only, When bids come, come in the light, In front the price climbs slow, how slowly, But eBayward, look, the price is right.
Truly, truly great!
I'm impressed.
how long did it take you?
j.