C220 CDI Sport coupe Comand APS

I have the mentioned car with Comand APS 4.0 The navigation system needs the DVD always inserted to show the maps. If i wanna listen an Audio CD I have to remove the Navigation DVD, loosing the maps display.

Is there a way to be able to do both, ie listen to a CD and display maps at the same time? Maybe via CD charger?

Thanks jurij

Reply to
Jurij

"Jurij" skrev i en meddelelse news:431f3f09$0$8482$ snipped-for-privacy@news.tiscali.it...

Installing the 6 cd changer should remove the problem.

Reply to
Martin Kiefer

Can I find it outside Mercedes?

Best Regards