C220 CDI Sport coupe Comand APS

I have the mentioned car with Comand APS 4.0 The navigation system needs the DVD always inserted to show the maps. If i wanna listen an Audio CD I have to
remove the Navigation DVD, loosing the maps display.
Is there a way to be able to do both, ie listen to a CD and display maps at the same time? Maybe via CD charger?
Thanks jurij

Installing the 6 cd changer should remove the problem.
--
Best regards
Martin Kiefer