C-Class C220 CDI MPG

Further to previous note, anyone with a newish C220 CDI automatic - what MPG are you getting. I will be using it mainly for motorway stuff and want to judge if the Inland Revenue approved £0.09/mile (ie 40MPG) is near the mark in real life.

Neil UK

Reply to
Neil Lawson

isn't it 12p per mile over 2 litre ?

I've been toying with the idea of a cdi auto for work, but again costs come into the equation.

Don't forget you can also claim back on your tax the difference between the official rate of 40 p per mile, and what your company actually pay.

Tony

Reply to
apk1

Hi I have a jan 2003 model and get 39 mpg overall and 46 to 49 on the motorway.

Alec

Reply to
Alec Hopley