C220CDI speedo

Am I missing a trick, just got a new UK C220CDI and after reading the manual and pressing all the buttons it appears that the digital speed readout must be in Km/hr. In my last car, a German built 2000 C200K it
could be in miles also. Would appear a backwards step.

I detect the tentacles of Brussels.
On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:48:45 GMT, Neil Lawson

No, you aren't missing anything, it was only the early 203s which would display it in miles.
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk

Yes, the 2000 C200K with miles display was a step backwards.
cp
You can not put the outside temp in place of Km/hr either on UK cars
Alec