C220CDI speedo

Am I missing a trick, just got a new UK C220CDI and after reading the manual and pressing all the buttons it appears that the digital speed readout must be in Km/hr. In my last car, a German built 2000 C200K it could be in miles also. Would appear a backwards step.

Reply to
Neil Lawson

I detect the tentacles of Brussels.

Reply to
Stratman

No, you aren't missing anything, it was only the early 203s which would display it in miles.

Reply to
miknik

Yes, the 2000 C200K with miles display was a step backwards.

cp

Reply to
cp

You can not put the outside temp in place of Km/hr either on UK cars

Reply to
Alec Hopley