Same engine, more oil leaks...

Hi all. A while back I posted a question regarding an oil leak on my '95 E320. Thanks to the responses, I was able to figure out where it was leaking (timing chain cover and head gasket) and get it fixed. It was leaking on the left side when looking at the engine from the front. Now I have noticed a new leak (gotta love these engines - they run smooth but leak like a sieve after 100K miles). This time it is coming from the right-hand front of the engine and appears to be at some sort of pump (there is a metal canister on top and a pulley on the front). Is this the power-steering pump? And if so, any idea of how much it will cost me to plug this leak?

TIA.

Reply to
Josh