C320CDi Saloon For UK - When can I get one?

who knows when this will be available?
its out in Germany already and has been road tested in the UK.
Have heard July but looking for information please.

Your local dealer has no info? MB in Milton Keynes?
DAS
"charles blassberg" < snipped-for-privacy@email.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

Was already waiting for info from them, thanks :o)
Seems MB Infonet article DP1599 has some info on it which I am requesting from the dealer. It was dated April 12th and quotes June.
Will update when i know more.
My lease company think
Estate/Coupe models, delivery will be during August and for the Saloon, delivery is anticipated for September.