chirp chirp

From: "Mike" <nospam> Subject: 99 E320 arming question Date: Friday, April 02, 2004 1:10 AM
When I lock up my car with the remote, is there any way I can have the alarm
chirp an acknowledgement? The lights flashing at night is ok but during the day I find myself standing by the car and making sure the door locks went down.
Yes, get the signal from the red and green lights to drive a relay that connect to the park light and to the horn. I did it to my old C-class.
k-beast E14

alarm
the