chirp chirp

From: "Mike" Subject: 99 E320 arming question Date: Friday, April 02, 2004 1:10 AM

When I lock up my car with the remote, is there any way I can have the alarm chirp an acknowledgement? The lights flashing at night is ok but during the day I find myself standing by the car and making sure the door locks went down.

Reply to
Mike

Yes, get the signal from the red and green lights to drive a relay that connect to the park light and to the horn. I did it to my old C-class.

k-beast E14

Reply to
admin