1999 9-3 chirp

Hey guys I was wondering where is the alarm chirp speaker located on my 1999

9-3 and where the wires run into the relays? Any ideas, where I might find them? Thanks, Alex
Reply to
9-3*Turbo

why?

If you want to turn the chirp off, go to the dealer and tell them to do it with the Tech2. Or better yet, when you're in there for something else, see if they'll do it for you

my 9-5 hasn't chriped for quite a while, and I do like it.

Reply to
Bill Jackson