E240 ashtray bulb replacement. Does anybody know how to do it?

The ashtray light in my E240 has burned out. I can remove the ashtray easily, but cannot access the right side of the tray holder, where the bulb should be. Can this be done as a DIY or must I take the car to
the dealer to have the bulb replaced?
WY