E55 tire recommendation

I have a 99 E55 and the Michelin Pilot Sports installed are not too good in the snow. I see that there is a Pilot Sports All-Season(A/S) line but I would like to try a different brand. Are there any other brands that
have an all-season tire in 275/35 and 245/40 18's ?? thanks for your help.
Do Not Buy All Season tires for your car period. Invest in a set of snow tires for your car on a separate set of wheels. I prefer Nokian Hakka snow tires.
JB wrote:

Bite the bullet, and get a dedicated set of snow tires. For a performance automobile, such as an E55, there is no better solution. Since I did for my C36, the only thing that concerns me is if the snow is deep enough to be plowed by the front bumper.
Do NOT put the A/S tires on your car. It will handle completely differently. ALL BAD. Made that mistake trying to get more life out of the tires and some winter usage. Pulled them off after 50 miles. Costly mistake. Do like the other say and get dedicated tires and wheels if you need to drive in the snow. Glenn B

I have two E320's, both with extra alloys and snow tires. One car has Bridgestone Blizzaks and the other has Micheline X-Ice snow tires.
The Blizzaks are the gold standard for heavy snow and ice. They have amazing traction however they are noisy and wear quickly. If you don't plan on driving in extremely deep snow I'd suggest the X-Ice tires which do an admirable job.

Next time you need a snow tire, try Nokian Hakkapelita RSi. They are good...like Blizzak and last very long time.
"JB" wrote:

I think, michelin is pretty good. but if you would like to try other brands, go with....Pirelli.