flooding out after warm up

my 1973 mercedes 450sl runs fine till it gets warmed up, then starts missing bad. Could this be caused by the idal and injector mixture being out of wack? Any ideas?

Reply to
450sl

It could. But unless you've checked or changed them recently I'd change the fuel filter(s).

Reply to
Richard Sexton

i tried the filter, didnt help. im thinking cold start valve or thermo time switch???

Reply to
450sl