87 F150 runs rough till warm help please

It just started this morning and again this afternoon. The engine runs like it is out of time and ready to stall but after it warms up it is ok. Is there any thing that a person can do to fix this I have a good amount of tools but I am not a machanic. Thank you for any suggestions!

Sasha(m) snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
Sasha

try cleaning the throttle bore. use an old toothbrush and some throttle bore cleaner, not carb spray on a ford. and if still not perfect remove the idle air control solenoid and cleaqn that too, can use carb spray on that

Reply to
coryrhonda