FS: 1985 300D Turbo

85 300D Turbo 206,xxx mi for sale. Black with palomino mb/tex interior. I have full history of records since I have owned it (almost 2 yrs). I have the original owners manual and the service
Asking $3000. The car is located in New Jersey. The car looks are runs great. The paint is in beautiful condition and so is the interior. Contact me for details, pics, VIN number etc.
The reason for selling: buying a 300SD.
Anil Bharucha