Happy Holidays!

Let's wipe off the gear oil and enjoy our holidays without car complaints, problems and fixing!
Merry Christmas
Tom Lambach

same to you, mate.
and on behalf of this group - thanks very much for all your help!
I've washed the grease from my fingernails and want to wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Merry Xmas all.....
p.s. I still have grease under the nails; former Ford owner, you know...

blad daast it! caint get them ole gear oil off yet - working on Santa's Sleigh whut haz broke down here under tha bridge !!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all !!!!!
mcbrue workingly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420
Same to you Tom
May 2004 be a great year for you.
Thanks for your posts, which proves of your high knowledge.
Jacques, from way up-North
dans l'article snipped-for-privacy@NoHamOrSpamcomcast.net, T.G. Lambach snipped-for-privacy@NoHamOrSpamcomcast.net a crit le 24/12/03 01:26: