Holidays

Hurrah, I'm off to New York for a week. Have fun whilst I'm gone, you scallywags :)

P.S. I'll use the Cruise Control on the way down to Heathrow, for testing purposes !

Reply to
Nom

in news: snipped-for-privacy@news3.newsguy.com, "Nom" slurred :

Have fun, you lucky bastard. St paddy's day in NY should be good.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

You mean you paid eight grand for something and didn't properly test everything on it before you paid for it? :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Have a nice time... :)

Reply to
Questions

Agreed.

Reply to
Nom

I didn't even know half the gadgets existed till I got home and read the manual :)

I didn't know how to work the cruise anyway, so I couldn't have tested it even if I'd wanted to (I thought it was stalk-only, but there's a button too). But if I had tested it and it hadn't worked, I would have cared about this much --> .

Reply to
Nom

I'll try !

Reply to