Happy New Year McBrue

Happy New Year dear McBrue down under the bridge And a good year indeed for your S-class is our wish
We know your car is well pampered as all of ours are
But we hate to think, dear McBrue of you driving something without "the star"
Yes we know of MB quality and how it has slipped Why even my 2000 CL500 is a disappointing piece of... ahhhh, that's "nicely equipped"
The dash... replaced once the power steering rack too And now it leaks something clear the garage floor is covered with goo
Now goo in itself is not inherently bad But this car has only twenty thousand miles and that's what's so sad
But it is Mercedes goo so as I've said here before I'd rather sit in a stalled Mercedes than drive a top of the line Ford!
We appreciate you McBrue, Happy New Year!
Dale (not Camille) '88 560 SL 77K '00 CL500 20K (leaks goo all over) '03 Dodge Hemi Ram (800 miles and little touches of MB all over)
Camille wrote:

and hopefully you and the boys had a blowout.

Which is why I think buying Chrysler will ultimately prove to be a good move.
HOOOOOOEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
iz it 2004 yet ??? Them ole boyz in tha bak iz realllly gettin wound up an ready fer tha ball ta drop !!!!!
mcbrue quietlypartyingonly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420