Happy New Year!

Just wanted to take the opportunity to wish everyone a happy new year before I forgot to do so, and to thank everyone that has helped me with advice on my 101 in recent weeks. My new year will be a happy one having just got the

101 (really must think of a name) through an MOT :o)

Thanks Again

Graham

101GS
Reply to
Graham G

Great going Graham... you said you wanted the MOT before new year! Happy New Year !

Ps How's Tommy?

Reply to
Brevit

Tommy is ok. Richard (brother) hasn't had much chance to do anything to him. He has been told that his series iia has to be out of the lambing shed by march or its going to be re-located to the scrap heap, idle thread, but seems to have worked wonders since its gone from just a chassis to something that resembles a landy in just three weeks! However, he has got him starting reasonably well (few niggles to iron out), has fitted the new fuel tank, given it a good clean and put new tyres on (the best ones off it are now on mine). More importantly its now parked in the shed and is dry. He keeps buying the odd jerry can of fuel in it so he can run it around the farm (and a few journeys up the road to his mates house). He keeps saying "I can't understand it being empty, only put a can in the day before yesterday!" He's not got used to a V8s drinking habit, esp. after running a corsa!

Cheers

Graham

Reply to
Graham G

Happy New Year everyone!

The neighbourhood has just resembled the opening barrage on the Somme, only without the barbed wire ...

Reply to
QrizB

Funny that, our street in Harrogate has sprouted snowmen in the middle of the road and there are a few impromptu* snowball fights.

Oh oh...

...INCOMING!

*between those who are ready and waiting and those who aren't so ready.
Reply to
wayne

Still raining here in Leicester. Just sent Bruce to get some of the fizzy wine out from under the BBQ(no room in the fridge)

Reply to
Nikki

Discovery saved my life last night. If it weren't for Land Rover my Mum and Dad and the in-laws would have had to stay over. As it was I bundled them in the Landy and drove them myself.

I have a Peugeot and a Mazda for sale to the first people who can dig them out.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Snow huh? That would have been an interesting development. No such luck here, just loads if rain :o( Still has been a lovely day today. Should be doing something constructive, but feeling a little worse for wear so a day of doing very little, long may it continue :o) Work Monday, bugger :o(

Hope everyone had a brill new years eve and first day of 2004.

Graham

Reply to
Graham G

Yep, it sure did snow! de-rigging from an outdoor gig at Millenium Square in Leeds proved to be a bit of an interesting job! Ever seen a loaded forklift go ice scating??? Or a cherry picker with someone up top start to slide a little? Proved interesting - if not a little bit (okay a lot) wet! All in good spirit though!!!

Happy new year everyone!!

Reply to
Chris Naylor

Lucky sods! Should like some snow. Haven't had any proper snow around here for probably 15 years if not more. I enjoy a bit of snow, as long as I'm not lambing in it.

de-rigging from an outdoor gig at Millenium Square in

I've been driving one when thats happened, you can keep your extreme sports for heart stopping moments, that did it for me :o)

Or a cherry picker with someone up top start to slide a

Sounds like fun :o)

Graham

Reply to
Graham G