Location of W124 flasher relay

My turn signal sometimes doesn't flash, but just stays lit. I've noticed that this mostly happens while the car is tilted to the right. I assume that this is due to the flasher relay being worn out?
I've tried to locate the flasher relay, so I could test and replace it, but it doesn't seem to be anywhere under the hood. Could somebody help me with a hint about the location?
Thanks in advance, Christian
--
Sendt med Operas banebrydende nyhedsgruppe-
og e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/m2 /
On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:39:19 +0100, "Christian Madsen" wrote:

The clicking you hear when the lights are flashing is your flasher relay clicking open and closed. The relay is usually inside the cabin, just up under the dash. Switch your hazards on and follow your ears, you'll find it :) Mike
--
W126 300SE
W115 220/8

Thanks, but according to the schematics, there is a seperate 'clicker' - so I still need some guidance for the relay...
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:49:22 +0100, "Christian Madsen" wrote:

Could this be what you're looking for?
http://img.eautopartscatalog.com/live/P202032725.JPG
If so, I think it's in or next to the fuse box under the hood. Mike
--
W126 300SE
W115 220/8