Los Angeles Auto Show

I went to the L. A. Auto Show today and looked at Jaguar, Lexus, VW, Acura, Audi, etc. and still feel that my 2005 S430 is superior to those other marques. I admit I didn't look at BMWs but that's because I'm partial to MB
over BMW.
A lot of people say that MB is cheap and
Ooops, sent it before I finished it. Sorry.

Ricky