MP3 for 2001 E320

Greetings,
Does anyone have experience replacing the 2001 E320 factory 6-CD changer with an MP3 compatible player? I'm trying to avoid the re-wiring and a plug-n-play unit would be perfect. Any info
appreciated.
On 30 Oct 2003 08:47:57 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@netzero.net (MB) wrote:

It ain't gonna happen, get your soldering iron out ;-)
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk
I replaced the radio/cassette with an Alpine MP3/WMA player in my 2001 CLK430 Cabriolet. It was an easy change BUT I did not have the Bose radio; just the std. Mercedes radio. If you have Bose and/or the Comand system I'm told it is very difficult.