MP3 for 2001 E320

Greetings,

Does anyone have experience replacing the 2001 E320 factory 6-CD changer with an MP3 compatible player? I'm trying to avoid the re-wiring and a plug-n-play unit would be perfect. Any info appreciated.

Reply to
MB

It ain't gonna happen, get your soldering iron out ;-)

Reply to
miknik

I replaced the radio/cassette with an Alpine MP3/WMA player in my 2001 CLK430 Cabriolet. It was an easy change BUT I did not have the Bose radio; just the std. Mercedes radio. If you have Bose and/or the Comand system I'm told it is very difficult.

Reply to
CLK