Re: ipod wired connection to command system on 2003 cl500

Just curious, but isn't the iPod's signal coming out at "headphone" level and not "line level" so there would be a signal mismatch?

system?

Headphone level and line level are usually extremely close at most volume ranges. You usually don't end up overdriving a line-level input before you end up with distortion by overdriving the headphone amp. At least, not with anything I've ever used.
--Paul ** Note "removemunged" in email address and remove to reply. **
It works fine in my home environment plugged into my reciever and I would expect it to work fine there as well.
jfm

system?