Re: Reading your posts isn't stalking, "Nick Mercedes". This is.

Page 1 of 2
To add insult to his injury Nick has complained about my use of his methods against him. In this case his well know technique of altering posts or
snipping lines. Without a hint of irony Nick stated '' So honest you have to alter posts to achieve anything?''.

And you're going to do the killing?
wrote in message

Why would I want to waste my time killing one who is already dying?

Ironically, this thread is now the first to appear by following that link ;-)
Drop parts from the search criteria and you will see lots of usenet users in different groups slating Nick and accusing him of creating alter egos to back himself up in usenet arguments etc. Oh, don't miss the thread entitled "Nick Mercedes :paedophile" either
In fact, Nick seems to have managed to antagonise everyone he's ever come across on usenet, just another troll by the looks of it.

Hehe, following your links I thought I'd have a go myself, amazing what you can find out about someone from a couple of minutes on the computer.. Still living at number 42 Nick? ;-)
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk
miknik wrote:

>http://www.google.com/groups?as_q=nick%20mercedes%20parts&safe=images&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&lr=&hl=en
LOL!! That one caught me by surprise.

I didn't miss it. I wrote it.

Sure, nick's a troll, but that ain't always such a bad thing. Lots of people call me a troll as well, but I digress....
What Nick lacks in honesty, he makes up for in cowardice. You found so much bile directed his way for the simple reason he is a loathsome little man.

I am surprised that your opinion of him is even that high Alan.
photographer wrote:

I've always been a sunny optimist!

With whom your are obsessed, what does that make you?
wrote in message

Nick; why do you complain when you have the tables turned upon you?. Its because you don't like it when you have your methods used against you. Take it on the chin Nick.
nick wrote:

You're half right, anyway.
nick wrote:

My what?

The guy you desperately want to stop flogging you?
wrote in message

Face it Al, you live and breath me, I'm all YOU can think and all YOU post about.
For the last few days I've taken your pitiful little life over, how sad is that...
So at the end of the day, who's flogging who...
nick wrote:

You have to lie, just to appear to be making some sort of point?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look who's sailing down da Nile!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
<cough>
<sputter>
<hack>
<fart squeaks out>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Oh god!! The pain!! I think I tore sumthin laughing at your dumb ass!!!!!!!!
<Whew!>
Damn, that was funny. Now. Where were we?
Ah yes, you were saying...........
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
En Francais!!
BWAAAAAHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGH!!!!!!!!!!
BWAAAAHAUGHAUGHAUGHUAGHAUGHAUGH!!!!!!!!
nick wrote:

You're a hypocrite?

Nice to see you admit your fear. Maybe you'll think twice next time before starting your stalker bullshit.
I claim spank on your sorry ass.
<snip>
My work here is finished.
Alan wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Anal the cowardly fuckhead runs away again...
--
"Thanks for cross posting. Why did you cross post to Talk Politics
Guns?". betweentheeyes August 2002, September 2002, October 2002
True Patriot wrote:

OH MY FUCKEN GAWD. Look what the cat dragged in!
--
Chris Fleitman.

"We have liberated a number of countries and we do not own one square

oh, LOOK, Judy regresses to an earlier "personality".
-*MORT*-
True Patriot wrote:

If you weren't ackbore in drag, that would be a rather large PKB, wouldn't it luv?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! You idiot!!!!!
En Francois
BWAHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGH!!!!!!

But with a world following....
wrote in message

It's really a pathetic case. Nick turns out to be a wretched soul scratching out a living selling used auto parts from foreign cars on the internet. And his major source of entertainment is defending the honor of the British Empire from the onslaught of American barbarians (who all live in double wides). The irony of this is that his beloved homeland is the very country that brought to the world the worst auto parts manufacturer in existance. Nick knows who I am referring to - that infamous Prince of Darkness, Lucas, the destroyer of Jaguar. And it's no wonder he deals with foreign auto parts, as virtually all of the UK manufacturers have gone bankrupt and bought up by foreigners. It must really be painful to see that Jag is now a successful operation, after being taken over by the hated barbarians.
BTW, Nick, can you find me a front air dam for my '99 CLK430?
James