Removing Intermediate Bearing - 300TD

Anyone have any tips or tricks to getting a rusted intermediate bearing off the shaft? This thing major rusted. Before taking a torch to it, I decided
to put a puller on it and tighten it as much as I could get it. I've been putting penetrating oil on it for a couple of days.
I'm hoping that eventually the oil will make its way between the shaft and bearing and with the constant pull of the puller finally let go, but hasn't happened yet.
Jeffery Rehm

There might be a snap ring securing the bearing.
Got it off. I had the snap ring off already. I took a torch to the bearing and it eventually broke loose. There was so little grease left in the bearing it didn't even burn. Turns out it wasn't rust that was keeping it from coming off. The bearing was so worn and dry that the heat generated when driving turned the grease that made its way between the shaft and bearing race into a black tacky goo. Other than this, it wasn't bad and cleaned up nicely.